Policy of scientific publication at Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan requires that all research works submitted for publication at Al-Zaytoonah University Journal for Human and Social Studies undergo a peer review process with a view to evaluating the submitted research work conducted by a specialized and competent researcher in the field of human and social studies in order to verify the quality, honesty and credibility of the research works submitted for publication in the specialized academic area- as follows:
- Following an initial approval by the Editorial Board, all research works submitted for publication at Al-Zaytoonah University Journal for Human and Social Studies undergo a peer review process. They are sent to two (or sometimes three) referees to scrutinize them accurately and impartially prior to giving permission of publication therein. The results turns to be either "Accepted" or "Rejected" or "Conditionally Accepted"; (with major or minor amendments).
- Referees must send a detailed report on the research veracity by way of filling, as requested, a form prepared for this purpose and available on the Journal's site, to be sent off to the author(s) to comment thereon and duly carry out the required amendments.
- Researchers exclusively are held responsible for the content of their research. The Editorial Board and the Journal are not held responsible in any form or shape following the publication of the research work in the journal.
- The Journal sends approval notifications on the research publication in compliance with the item included under point (2) concerning the Peer Review Process.
- Apology notifications are sent to authors whose research papers are not accepted to be published.
- The review/evaluation process takes a month or two. As for publishing the accepted research works, they undergo technical considerations that govern the publication policy in the journal.